Wednesday 1 September 2021

Sunshine Soul

 The Restless Funk Radio Show 

26/08/21

Playlist:

Maggtapp - Because You’re You

We Three - You Shouldn’t Have Set My Heart On Fire

Beau Williams - I’ll Be Home Soon

Art Jerry Miller - You Can Always Depend On Me

Ronnie Walker - Can You Love A Poor Boy?

The Precisions - Treason

The Loveseed - Loveseed

The Valentines - Breakaway

Roy Roberts - Thinking About You

Tony Fox - Love, Let Love, and be Loved

Gloria Barnes - You Don’t Mean It

Vantage Point - All Night (Part 1)

Cix Bits Band - I Can’t Turn Myself Around (Part 2)

Morris - Can We Melt The Ice?

Judy Pollack - Fascinating

Authentics ft Ronnie Walker - Lord What’s Happening?

Dena Barnes - If You Ever Walk Out Of My Life

Brief Encounter - Making Love

Inheritance - I Still Love You

Helen Rogers - Candidate For Love

Bianca Morales & F.F. - Everybody Get Up And Dance

Al McCall - Hard Times

Voyage - I Love You Dancer

Komiko - Feel Alright

Lenny Williams - You Got Me Running

Sandy Mercer - You Are My Love

Mark Seven - A Lesson In Love

Diana Ross - The Boss



Listen again (streaming link):



Restless Funk is an award winning radio show broadcast every Thursday evening from 10 - Midnight GMT on CamFM 97.2FM in Cambridge and at www.camfm.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment