Monday 15 April 2013

Test, 1, 2

So it's been a while since I've posted any new music here on the blog so here's a little something I cooked up recently. It's nothing particularly ground-breaking, not even a good mix but it's not about me but about the music and sharing with like minded others. Keeping up with new music isn't easy and I try harder than most to stay on top of many forms, consuming those that hit hardest. This 'ere is of course a more dancefloor selection (although not going out much nor gigging much what the hell do I know, it's more that 'floor in me 'ed'), of recent(ish) music that I reckon is trying to push boundaries/be different although it's all down to personal taste and let's face it much current music is highly derivative cos it's all been done before. What am I trying to say, well nothing really I was just testing some new gear both physical and aural and thought I'd share, whilst excusing my half-arsed efforts. I'll try harder next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment