Thursday 17 October 2013

Making the Most of it

The Restless Funk Radio Show 16/10/13

Playlist:


Secret Circuit - Fake Marble
The Jellies - The Conversation (Version)
Maxmillion Dunbar - Breathe What U Say
Laurie Spiegel - Old Wave
Matana Roberts - River Ruby Dues
Muatado Pintado - I Kill What I Eat
Kevin Sheilds - Goodbye
Vangelis - Desolution Path
Brentford All Stars - Greedy G
Rub n Tug - JUG
Feil Knapp - Kapteinens Skjegg
Saint Etienne - You Know I'll Miss You When I'm Gone
Sun Ra - Rebellion
360 Degree's - Money
Orchestre Super Volcano - Mngeni Mali Yare Yore
Morley Grey - Who Can I Say You Are?
Daniel Wang & Jules Etienne - Rondo para Tercera Luna de Ypsilon
King Tutt - You've Got Me Hung Up (12" Version)
Harvey Averene - I Feel Fine
Jimmy Smith - 8 Counts for Rita
Eddie Russ - Tea Leaves
Secret Weapon Time - Weasel's Groove
Sun Ra - Message To Earthman
Sun Ra - Portrait of a Living Sky

Archive Streaming Link:
 
Restless Funk 16/10/13
 

Restless Funk is a radio show broadcast LIVE from 8-10pm GMT every Wednesday evening on 97.2FM and www.camfm.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment