Monday 28 July 2014

Party Bag

Pre-Summer Storm outdoors party vibes a couple of weekends ago. Before the end of days tropical downpour began, I squeezed these out of the sunshine:

Black Harmony - Don't Let It Go To Your Head
Rafoot - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Jennifer Lara - I Am In Love
Sheila Hylton - Falling In Love
Itopia - Never Could Love This Way
Glen Adams - Mad Blank
Shakeena - Dance Music
Shadow - Let's Make It Up
Joan Biblioni - El Cumpleanos de Jamito
Witch - To Be Felt
Shadow - De Hardis


The radio station had issues with streaming this week so no "real-life" Restless Funk with Andy and myself, however I did pop down to the studio and played a few records. The recording is a complete turd, but listening back I found it quaintly charming, the sound of my heavy breathing and records rustling as they are put back into sleeves. For information purposes only (and for the sake of something new for the blog!). I was listening on a plane last weekend and I must confess that the Arthur Russell moment at 37000ft looking down on the clouds is definitely an experience worth having:




Miracle
And finally, just for fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment