Friday 16 January 2015

Phil 4 Paul

The Restless Funk Radio Show 15/01/15

*Featuring special guest DJ Crump*
Playlist:

Gary Bartz - I've Known Rivers
Jackie Robinson - Get Up Jones
Music by the Men & Women of the United States European Command - Lean On Me
Divine Sounds - Dollar Bill Dub Dub
Anna Robinson - I'm Attracted to You
Breakout - Planet Rock (Pt. 2)
Ruder Ranks - Pump Up The Sound (Inst.)
KRS One - Hip-Hop Vs Rap (DJ Spinbad Remix)
D'Angelo - Dreamin Eyes (DJ Premier Remix)
Tina Turner - Whole Lotta Love
Rick James - You & I
Endgames - Ecstasy (Centurion Mix)
Prince - Rebirth of the Flesh
Funkapolitan - As Time Goes By
Lonnie Liston Smith - Space Princess
Rick Wilhite - My Voyage
Instant Funk - Crying (M&M Mix)
Labelle - A Man In A Trenchcoat (Voodoo)
Osibisa - Bassa Bassa
Count Bass D - Junkies
Billy Hawks - (Oh Baby) I Do Believe I'm Losing You
Jephte Guillaume - Way
Flo Locus - Cut Back (Pt. 1)
Jimi Entley Sound - Charlie's Theme


Archive Streaming Link:  

Restless Funk 15/01/15

Restless Funk is an award winning radio show broadcast LIVE from 9-11pm GMT every Thursday evening on 97.2FM and www.camfm.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment