Friday 17 July 2015

More Jazzed Out

The Restless Funk Radio Show 17/07/15

Playlist:

Mona Finnih - Love Myself
William Onyeabor - Why Go To War?
Iko - Iko
Prince _ Diamonds And Pearls
Marcel Vogel & Milos Gersi - Body To Body (Ruf Dug's Remix)
Kosmonaut - Space Age Decay
Galaxie 500 - Ceremony
Joni Mitchell - Refuge Of The Roads
Steve Reich - Eight Lines
Steve Reid & Kieran Hebden - Strings of Life
Flora Purim - Summer Night
Joyce - Baracumbara
Joe McPhee - Cosmic Love
Sun Ra - How Am I To Know?
Charlie Parker - Drifting On A Reed
Mike Westbrook - London Song
Jay Jay Johnson Sextet - Capri
Michael Garrick - Sweet And Sugary Candy
Bert Jansch- The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face



Archive Streaming Link:  

Restless Funk 17/07/15

Restless Funk is an award winning radio show broadcast LIVE from 9-11pm BST every Thursday evening on 97.2FM and www.camfm.co.uk

After visiting the currently flowering Titan Arum in my tea break I was walking back through the Cambridge University botanic gardens listening back to this show and when Joni Mitchell explodes into Steve Reich I must confess it left me feeling a little overwhelmed. One of those moments.... Unintentionally this weeks show turned out quite special - one I'm proud of - huge thanks to Andy for being 50% of it x

No comments:

Post a Comment