Monday 22 October 2018

Osmosis

The Restless Funk Radio Show 18/10/2018
Playlist: 
Johnny Osborne - Danger In His Eyes
Midnight Groovers - I Am What I Am
Milt Jackson - Sunflower
Henry Mancini & His Concert Orchestra - Butterfly
Cascada - Weepin
Maria - Canto Del Pilon
Sun Ra - Love On A Far Away Planet
Sun Ra - El Is A Sound Of Joy
Sun Ra - Call For Demons
Idris Ackamoor - Black Queen
Erykah Badu - On & On
Chairman Maf - Soul Cure
Gianni Gebbia - I Due Samurai
The Unit - Walking Thru The Sky
Rare Earth - (I Know) I'm Losing You
The Jackson 5 - Hum Along And Dance
Kenny Burrell - Rhythmorama
Arthur Russell - My Tiger, My Timing
Peter Green/Katmandu - Who's That Knocking
Amazulu - Moonlight Romance (Jerry Dammers & Dick Cuthell Dub)
The A Team - Double Trouble
June Evans - Sore Loser
Listen again (streaming link): 

Restless Funk 18/10/18

Restless Funk is an award winning radio show broadcast LIVE from 10pm-12am BST every Thursday evening on 97.2FM and www.camfm.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment