Friday 2 July 2021

International Reggae Day

The Restless Funk Radio Show 

01/07/21

Playlist:

Upsetter Revue - Play On Mr Music

Sam Carty - Bird In Hand

Upsetters - Upsetting Rhythm No 2

The Congos - Fisherman

R Zee Jackson - Fisherman 

Sugar Minott - Brown Dub

Mad Professor & Jah Shaka - Only One God

Alpha & Omega - Shuruaat Aur Ant

I Jahman Levi - Africa

Somolians - Rock With Me

Rico - This Day Dub

Bullwackie All Stars - Pollution (Horns Version)

Light of Saba - Outcry 

Ras Michael & The Sons of Negus - Jesus Christus Is The King (Dreadlocks)

Black Uhuru - Africa

Bunny Wailer - Rule Dancehall (Version)

Mikey Dread - Jungle Signal

King Jammys - I Love King Selassie Dub

Rabbi Filawah - Man A Warrior

I Roy - War Zone (Version)

Midnight Groovers - I Am What I Am

McWohner - Nuh Fire It

The Bush Drummers - Let Us Share (Version)

Nitty Gritty - Every Man A Seller

Prince Douglas - March Down Babylon Dub

SEB - Too Much Confusion

GT Moore - Concrete Jungle

Cornell Campbell - Never Gonna End Up

The First Cuts - Didn’t I Always

Wayne Jarrett - You and I




Listen again (streaming link):



Restless Funk is an award winning radio show broadcast every Thursday evening from 10 - Midnight GMT on CamFM 97.2FM in Cambridge and at www.camfm.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment