Wednesday 17 July 2013

I Do.



I read once that sometimes you step away from the disco. Occasionally I step away, but generally remember that I need to disco once in a while. It's good for the soul, said Walter. You either do disco or you don't said Thomas. What is Disco, like balearic it's kinda hard to define as for some it's the philly sound, for some it's Berghain, monday AM. For others it's sweat dripping off the ceiling onto an Art Blakey record through an apricot haze or late 60's rock blasting out over the altar. I'm undecided, but I know that I do Disco, oh yeah, I do.

There's a party in the village this friday night (19th July), at CB2 (just off east road) called "The Love Below". It's from 8pm - 12am so get there early, they're just trying to make it nice, seen?


No comments:

Post a Comment