Thursday 26 July 2012

Aw, Shucks!

The Restless Funk Radio Show 25/07/2012
Playlist:

Rita Coolidge - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
Erma Franklin - Baby I Love You
Aretha Franklin - Cry Like A Baby
Syreeta - Baby Don't Let Me Lose This
The Marvellettes - My Baby Must Be A Magician
The Four Tops - Baby I Need Your Loving
Young Holt Unlimited - Baby Your light Is Out
Prince - Baby
Aretha Franklin - Oh Baby
Louisa "Markswoman" Marks - Baby Simone
Errol Shorter - Push Baby Push
Winston Reedy - Baby Love
15-16-17 - Baby Love
Rachel Sweet - B-A-B-Y
Barry White - Just Like A Baby
The Jackson Five - My Little Baby
Smokey Robinson - Baby Come Close
Mary Wells - My Baby Just Cares For Me
Issac Hayes - Hung Up On My Baby
Judy Cheeks - Kiss Me Baby
Barbara Mason - All Of A Sudden Baby
Lynn Collins - Baby Don't Do It
Ronnie Laws - Young Child
Peaking Lights - Beautiful Son
Bert Jansch - Come Back Baby
The Pentangle - Beautiful Child
John Renbourn - Sugar Babe
Billie Holiday - God Bless This Child
The Five Stairsteps - O-o-h Child
Michael Jackson - With A Child's Heart

Archive Streaming Lins:
http://www.camfm.co.uk/player/player.php?epid=3184
http://www.camfm.co.uk/player/player.php?epid=3184&hour=2

Restless Funk is a radio show that is broadcast live at www.camfm.co.uk and 97.2FM every Wednesday night from 8-10pm GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment