Friday 21 January 2011

Sperm In Space

Jesus, woke up this morning thinking I'd had a wet dream, but no, it' actually true - this week's BeatsInSpace radio show featured Johnny "The Hat" Nash AND "Disco" Tom Noble. Here's a picture of Tom looking really sexy, mmmm:

Go here for the shows:


Here's what Tom had to say:

"Tim Sweeney of Beats In Space WNYU recently hit me up for a mix on his wicked radio show. Amped off this request I took the liberty to dice up about 12 new edits for the show. Also included some of my faves in non edited form, and one MINDblowing Jason Lev edit. The tune by We Buy Gold is actually me and my brother Andy Noble of Kings Go Forth (on bass) tearing up a latin version of My Forbidden Lover. Hope you enjoy!"

Johnny's more of the quiet type, ahhh, bless!

And, just for fun, AJB pointed me in the direction of some crazy acid haus propaganda from Aunty:



Also, Claremont 56 who recently featured on the Disco Village have two new records out, one from Alumnia and one from Tiago. I'd recommend Travel (Instrumental) from the Alumnia 12" and Mudd's Slow Rave Mix from the Tiago 12" (actually on Leng which is a Claremont sub-label), buy here:

http://www.phonicarecords.com/product/view/68457

No comments:

Post a Comment